Brand Activation, Sales & Marketing
Our key strength is our ability to identify target users & stakeholders for new brands and build bespoke launch plans.
OE design and manufacturing services for all types of device and vehicle related products and solutions.
Product Sourcing & Licensing
Through nearly 20 years of international trading, we offer a wealth of experience in product development and sourcing.
Nemesis provides a complete range of logistics and fulfilment services from the UK based distribution centre.
- "With great dedication, innovative ideas as well as diligent work, Nemesis has made the the Brodit brand esteemed and requested on the UK market. We are very happy to cooperate with our friends at Nemesis and look forward to many exciting projects in the future."Brodit
- "Nemesis GB Ltd continually provides a high level of excellent customer service and proactively strives to improve methods and practices to achieve still higher results, we have always found them to be innovative and operate to the highest standards of professionalism at all times."Data Select
- "Nemesis have been a proactive and supportive supplier in assisting us in developing our range of accessories. Particularly with the recent Philips Dash Cam launch, where Nemesis have assisted with dealer communication support, sales team support and incentives for the initial launch. I am looking forward to some exciting new projects with Nemesis...”Hyundai Motor UK
- "As a installer of hands free kits, I have used Nemesis for the last 7 years, they have always offered a remarkable service and met all the tight deadlines I have set them."Freedom Installations
- "Unlike most distribution partners, Nemesis understand logistics and product management as well as web-based marketing and social media. They have become our turn-key partner for the Sporteer brand in the UK."Sporteer
- “TomTom needed a partner experienced in the vehicle technology market to help launch its new B2B offering into the UK. With its history as a manufacturer and distributor of aftermarket car products and custom designed vehicle mounts, Nemesis was very well placed to assist.”TomTom
This year, the FCS’ market-leading Business Radio event is being extended and the format changed (as...6th December 2016
Lyte will be exhibiting at CES, Las Vegas from the 9th – 12th January 2018. If you would like...6th December 2016
The London Bike Show returns to ExCeL, London from February 23 – 25, 2018, promising...15th December 2016
Nemesis will be exhibiting at The Commercial Vehicle Show at the NEC, from the 24th – 26th April 2018....6th November 2017
More about us
Nemesis is an “agent style” distributor offering a full service solution for technology brands in the UK market and beyond.
Our dedicated team have great experience in creating complete end to end GTM plans for new launches and managing relationships with key partners in four main channels; Retail, Enterprise, Reseller and OEM.